Do you know that feeling when you don’t have the right resource in your business? Perhaps something unexpected has cropped up, or a persistent problem is making itself felt – again. What to do?
Can you ignore it, and hope it will go away? Can you get some quick training, or sit and read a business book? How about ringing someone and asking for help? As a matter of routine, most businesses buy in the services of accountants, solicitors, electricians, carpet fitters and decorators. Many use IT specialists, HR consultants and trainers. But when you have a less clear-cut need, how do you know who to call on?
Here are some of the services I offer:
- Individual and Team Performance Improvement
- Facilitating Key Meetings and Workshops
- Training for more efficient meetings
- Training in Thinking Skills
- Resilience audit and Risk assessment
- Problem and Project Management